The 28 State-Approved Haircuts of North Korea
As displayed on the walls of the barbershops and hair salons of the DPRK.
The hair of the country’s young men should be less than 5 cm long and they should have a haircut once every 15 days as longer hair apparently takes away nutrition from their brains.
8 Notes/ Hide
- h0tsoccermom likes this
- absolutebollocks reblogged this from venusofchihuahua
- venusofchihuahua reblogged this from willtheblogger
- sleepswithfishes reblogged this from tttuna
- sleepswithfishes likes this
- elizabeth-in-perpetuum likes this
- tttuna reblogged this from willtheblogger
- neverfake-tisious likes this
- willtheblogger posted this